Mr. Caiden is not allowed to have large amounts of sugar (just like Grandma). Anyone who GIVES Mr. Caiden sugar is in charge of removing him from the ceiling (again- just like Grandma). I found this recipe online and have modified it for Mr. Caiden and myself. I swear- it’s REALLY good!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of Granulated Equal or 24 packets of Equal
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one mini cupcake pan or use inserts.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add the oil, vanilla, vinegar and water. Mix together until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for approximately 20 -25 minutes. If they don’t look done, check them every 5 minutes until they ARE done.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.